Wednesday 24 November 2010

Human health XXI century (part 2)

Bioslone's idea promoting discovered by Hippocrates knowledge about health which is alternative for diseases. If you take care of health – avoid diseases, if fight with diseases – we are falling into deeper them. Toxins cause diseases and to prevent them, body tries remove toxins by pathogenic germs and parasites. Body puryfing causes symptoms, which are wrongly called as diseases, but they really prevent and treat diseases. If you are still struggled with symptoms of body puryfing by fighting with the participants of this process - the germs and parasites – you would increase the amount of toxins what consequently will irreversibly damage vital organs. And it's disease! Our role is to do nothing, because only then the disease will give us health. We cannot treat infectious diseases for a better mood because they eliminate the symptoms. The idea is body's natural immunity strengthen by providing essential nutrients to your stomach and then body will be able to remove toxins.

People from Bioslone.pl likes Puryfing Mixture. What is it? It's not a panaceum because it doesn't treat diseases but prevent them. How? The reason of all diseases are toxins, mainly penetrating into the body from the digestive tract by intestinal leakage. And this is the main task of Puryfing Mixture - the systematic elimination of erosions.

In the process of recovery, as well as prophylactic, the body needs a lot of vitamins and minerals. Meanwhile, also at a sufficient supply of food, there is a general shortage of these substances. It is caused by blocking the absorption of these substances in the digestive tract what is caused by deposits. And this is the second task of Puryfing Mixture - the systematic treatment of the digestive tract.

We are the descendants of ancestors.



Biosłone are saying we should eat everything what our body needs and it's not about different types of diets. They believe that the principles of a healthy diet are based not on scientific findings, but are continuation of ancestors' diet, including the adaptation to climatic conditions and regional culinary traditions. Avoiding processed foods full of preservatives and dyes. Balancing carbohydrates, proteins and fats, food rich in vitamin filled fruits and vegetables.

Questions:
  1. Have you ever wondered where is the begin of your illness?
  2. Have you ever heard about Biosłone idea and what you think about?
  3. How looks your breakfast / lunch / dinner?
  4. Which products are you eatting to supplement vitamins in your diet?

10 comments:

  1. Health care should be an important area in the life of all people. In the 21st century, the mankind has come to a solution to many medical problems which remained unsolved. On the other hand, the development of civilization in general has caused many other problems which are new to people and they still cannot cope with them. I would like to elaborate more on this topic; however, I think I do not understand the text and the questions properly - they look like generated by Google Translator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Strange question. I have never been thinking about this problem. In my life I have two periods of health. One of them is the time when I don't suffer at all and another period of time when I suffer so often that I don't have health at all. It is depends I think by many circumstances. The weather, food, genetic conditions, etc... Each one of us is diffrent and has diffrent cause of illness.
    2. I have never heared about this idea. I think it was good long time ago. In present time we live so fast, eat anything, don't take care about ourself. That all cause that people very often suffer and don't have appropriate resistance. We have to use some kind of specific medicine to avoid hazardous for our health. It forces us to the current mode of life.
    3. I don't have breakfast at all. I don't have time for this. I try to eat hot lunch everyday but it also depends on my free time. Rather I don't eat evenings but sometimes I like cook something.
    4. I don't care about this. I eat everything what I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. yes, of course. Every time I get cold I think about what was the cause. Often it is a problem with clothes which I wear... I used to wear too light.

    2. I didn't hear about this idea. I don't agree with that.

    3. It really depends on what I have to do particular day. Often I eat something about 12 because I have so much work to do each day.

    4. Fruits and vegs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my opinion in many cases the most important reason of our illness is our frame of mind, when we are depressed, sad then our immunity decreasing and its more possible to catch a cold or something more serious when we feel like that.
    Ive never heard about this idea but i think i agree with some part of this theory i agree that more we fight with diseasess it becomes harder to recover from an illness we have.
    About third question i never have breakfast because of the same reasons as Artur wrote:) I don't have time. And I know its unhaealthy but in the evening i always have the biggest appetite I know I have to change my habits because i don't feel very comfortable with this life style:)I need more vitamins ,,but when you live fast and its hard for you to find one moment of quiet for yourself then its hard also to think about what you should eat what is the best for you// its easier to eat something faster than healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s very complex subject. I’ve never heard about Bioslone.pl, and I don’t buy it. Maybe there is some truth in it, but I can’t find source of information. Is it a theory or facts based on reliable study? For me It look like just another theory.

    My meals look quite similar every day. Before work a eat breakfast (few sandwiches with hum or cheese), hot diner (some vegetables, meat, and some hanger-on staff ), and for supper anything I like. Maybe it’s not too health but I’m not walking hungry. Only thing that I do is not eating after 20-th o’clock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't also ever heard of Bioslone and it's hard to believe it. I'm sure that there could be some true but it would require a lot of trust to start such attempt of convalesce. I like the idea of Hypocrates attitude (apparently he even took care which side of patient's house is directed to sun etc.) but we can't just cross out achievements of modern medicine (it's worth to remind such a person like Mr.Pasteur - not so modern). I think that common sense can help us to keep the golden mean:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As most of people, I've never heard of Bioslone and I don't believe its authors.
    My meals are a bit unhealthy becouse everyday I have them on different hours, also I don't like most of fresh vegetables(boiled of fried are fine). Usually I don't have enough of time for breakfast so often my first meal is lunch - a piece of meat with potatoes and for example some broccoli, later I eat very various stuff - my favourite option is sushi.
    Suplement vitamins? There is nothing better than real fruits and vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never heard of the Bioslone, but it sounds interesting, I'm going to read more about it. As for my meals, usually I eat: for breakfast white cheese, bananas, yogurt; for lunch eggs or bar, dinner is meat/fish with vegetables or pasta, for supper salad and white cheese. Mainly I use one supplement product which contains various vitamins, micro elements, amino acids, fatty acids, digestive enzymes, antioxidants and some herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that we can't do anything with our health in XXI century. Everything what we eat is like a poison, genetically modified. We poisoned the Earth, air, water and ground. We can’t be really healthy in such a unhealthy World.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1) I think we have to me ill sometimes to prepare our body for real diseases.
    2) Never heard about it.
    3) For breakfast I eat corn flakes, for lunch usually chicken or fish with potatoes or rice and for dinner sandwiches.
    4) I do not get into that.

    ReplyDelete